Year Built: 1979
Address: Corner Barnett & Cambridge Streets, , Avoca Victoria, 3467
A brick church of 1872 with pointed windows, buttresses, porch and vestry. The current Church was opened on 18 November 1979. It was to be made on red bricks made from Avoca clay. P. & A. Coutts of Horsham were the Architects.
Year Built: 1935
Address: 1 Deacon Street, , Bangalow New South Wales, 2479
A Foundation stone reads, "D O M This foundation stone of St Kevin's Church was laid in 20th January 1935 by the Most Rev John Carroll D.D. Bishop of Lismore Ven Archdeacon Scott PP". A plaque on a rock at the steps to the Church reads, "Church of St Kevins Bangalow Blessed by Bishop P Farrelly 16th June 1935. Archdeacon B Scott PP.…