Year Built: 1880
Address: 13 Johnson Street, , Forbes New South Wales, 2871
There were two church buildings erected before the current one. The first was located in Camp street and the second was in Harold Street. Of Gothic Revival style the church was erected in 1880. A sanctuary was added in 1905 and a gallery in 1923.
Year Built: 1867
Address: 134 Buxton Street, , North Adelaide South Australia, 5006
The Church was erected between 1867 and 1868 The Foundation stone was laid on 10 March 1867 and dedicated on 10 January 1869 by Bishop Lawrence Shiel. Additions and including the Sanctuary and piped organ were blessed on 13 February 1910.