Year Built: 1929
Address: 9 Froude Street, , Banyo Queensland, 4014
This timber interwar church was opened in 1929, eleven years after the land was purchased for the purpose of providing the Nundah/Banyo parish with a hall. Designed by local architect W.C. Nicholls, the church was extended in 1954 and became a separate parish to Nundah in 1974.
Year Built: 1894
Address: 36 Bain Terrace, , Trevallyn Tasmania, 7250
The Church was designed by noted ecclesiastical Architect Alexander North and built by Messrs J and T Gunn whose estimate for the building was £257. The foundation-stone was laid on December 5, 1893, by Bishop Henry Montgomery, The new church was completed in time for the official opening and dedication on 10th April 1894. Bishop…