Use the filters below to search for churches and clergy in our Australian Christian Church Histories database.
Colonel Light Gardens, SA - St Therese's Catholic
Year Built: 1962
Address: 3 Oxford Circus, , Colonel Light Gardens South Australia, 5041
The Foundation stone was laid on 26 August 1962 by the Most Reverend M Beovich D.D. PhD Archbishop of Adelaide.
Coramba, NSW - St Therese's Catholic
Year Built: 1926
Address: 10 Gale Street, , Coramba New South Wales, 2450
Land was purchased from the Coramba Co-operative Dairy Society Butter Factory with the transfer of land taking place in August 1926. The Church Committee had raised £400 for the Church's construction by November 28, 1926, and the Foundation Stone was laid by Bishop Carroll. In November 1926 the northern portion of the Coffs Harbour Parish…
Elong Elong, NSW - St Therese's Catholic
Address: 20 Geurie Street, , Elong Elong New South Wales, 2831
Essendon, VIC - St Therese's Catholic
Year Built: 1934
Address: 48A Lincoln Road, , Essendon Victoria, 3040
A Foundation stone is set in Latin and reads, " A.M.D.G. Hung lapidem benedixit et posuit Daniel Archiepiscopus Melbourne Die 22AD Aprilis 1934 - Petrus O'Brien Rector.
Kingsford, NSW - St Therese Catholic
Year Built: 1940
Address: 45 Sutherland Road, , Kingsford New South Wales, 2032
The Foundation stone was laid on 28 January 1940 by the Most Reverend N. I. Gilroy D.D. Archbishop of Sydney.
Kingston SE, SA - St Therese Catholic
Year Built: 1959
Address: McDonnell Street, , Kingston SE South Australia, 5275
The original Foundation stone was laid on 1 March 1959 by the very Reverend J.W. Gleeson D.D. The current Church was dedicated on 19 December 2009 by the most Reverend Phillip Wilson D.D. J.C.L. Archbishop of Adelaide.
Torquay, VIC - St Therese Catholic
Year Built: 1969
Address: Geelong Road, , Torquay Victoria, 3228
In 1958 the small congregation of Catholics of Torquay decided to build a church. Till that time priests from St Mary’s in Geelong and later from St Bernard’s in Belmont had celebrated Mass irregularly in the Torquay Improvement Association Hall.