Year after: 1991
Year Built: 1993
Address: 7 Learmouth Street, , Charlton Victoria, 3525
A Foundation stone reads, "St Joseph's Church Charlton was blessed and opened by Most Reverend Ronald Mulkeearns D.D. Bishop of Ballarat Sunday April 4th 1993. Fr Denis Dennehy Parish Priest. On this site stood the former St Joseph's Church blessed and opened by Bishop Joseph Higgins of Ballarat in September 1907 when Father Edward…
Year Built: 1993
Address: Foote Street, , Dromana Victoria, 3936
The Foundation stone was laid on 23 May 1993 by the most Reverend Sir T.F. Little Archbishop of Melbourne.
Year Built: 1999
Address: The Crescent, , Inverloch Victoria, 3996
The original church was dedicated on 14 May 1924 by the Bishop of Gippsland Harold Cranswick. Further extensions were made in 1957 and 1981. The current building was consecrated on 23 May 1999.
Year Built: 2009
Address: 131 Taylors Lane, , Rowville Victoria, 3178
A Foundation stone reads, " All Souls was consecrated by The Right Reverend Stephen Hale Bishop of the Eastern Region 2 May 2009. This plaque kindly donated by Arrow International Australia Pty Project and Construction Managers for all Souls".
Year Built: 1996
Address: 64 Bridgewater Way, , Rowville Victoria, 3178
The Church commenced worship in the Seebeck Hall, then moved to the Kindergarten on Wellington Road before building their first Worship Centre on the corner of Fulham Road and Bridgewater Way in 1989. More information see the church website here.
Year Built: 2000
Address: 25 Byron Street, , Wyong New South Wales, 2259
A mention of the church was made in the Gosford Times in January 1915 that the ouside and roof of the church was to be painted by a Mr Albert Warner as a gift. The original church was destroyed by fire in 1994 and a new church was erected four years later. The Church celebrated its centenary in 2006.