Year built: between 2001 and 2010
Year Built: 2007
Address: 93 Burdekin Avenue, , Amaroo Australian Capital Territoy , 2914
Holy Spirit Parish opened its doors to the Gungahlin community in 1993. Fr Bernie Patterson, Sr Genny Ryan and Sr Anne Cougle were foundational members of the parish team.
Year Built: 2002
Address: Corner Fern and Byron Street, , Lennox Head New South Wales, 2478
A Foundation stone reads, "This foundation stone of The Church of St John the Baptist was laid by Bishop Philip Huggins on 7th December 2002 We acknowledge past care of this land by - The Bundjalung Nation". A plaque reads, "The Church of St John the Baptist Lennox Head was dedicated and consecrated by The Right Rev'd Keith Slater…
Year Built: 2003
Address: Lakeview Avenue, , Merimbula New South Wales, 2548
The Church is built on land dedicated as the site for the erection of a Presbyterian Church in 1861. That church was built of timber in 1889 when the minister was Rev James Forbes. It became known as the Uniting Church in 1977 but was burnt down in December 1999. The present brick veneer building opened in 2003.”
Year Built: 2007
Address: Mewes Road corner Anzac Avenue, , Rothwell Queensland, 4022
A plaque reads, " Grace Lutheran College Chapel dedicated to the glory of God by Rev. T. R. Jaensch President of Lutheran Church of Australia QLD district and officially opened by Rev. H. P. V. Renner President Emeritus of Lutheran Church of Australia QLD district on Monday 18th June 2007 Epheslans 2 122" In Christ Jesus you too are being…
Year Built: 2009
Address: 131 Taylors Lane, , Rowville Victoria, 3178
A Foundation stone reads, " All Souls was consecrated by The Right Reverend Stephen Hale Bishop of the Eastern Region 2 May 2009. This plaque kindly donated by Arrow International Australia Pty Project and Construction Managers for all Souls".