Aberdeen, TAS - Methodist (Former)
Year Built: 1914
Address: 160 Melrose Road, Aberdeen, Tasmania, 7310
Last Updated: 17/03/2023
History and Architecture:
The foundation stone was laid on the 2nd July 1914 by Mrs John Denney relict of Mr John Denney who was one of the Pioneer Methodist of the North West Coast. Today the church is in private hands and called Aberdeen Abbey.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1925 -||Rev Johns||M|