Adelaide, SA - St Stephen's Lutheran
Year Built: 1848
Traditional Owners: Kaurna people
Last Updated: 18/02/2021
History and Architecture:
The original congregation of this church was formed in Klemzig in 1848. They remained there iuntil 1862 when their first church was built in Pirie Street. The congregation increased again in size and it was at this point St Stephen's was built. Designed by Architects Williams and Good the church is of Gothic Revival style.
The Church in Pirie Street was dedicated on the 9th of March 1862 while the current church was dedicated on 11 February 1900.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2010 -||Rev James M. Winderlich||LCA|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.