Albury North, NSW - Trinity Uniting
Year Built: 1958
Previous Denomination: Methodist
Traditional Owners: Wiradjuri, Wavereoo & Dhudhuroa people
Last Updated: 27/02/2023
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid August 9 1958 by Rev E A Bennett and opened November 29 by Rev E H Wood.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1958 -||Rev E. H. Wood|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.