Applecross, WA - St Stephen's Uniting (9021)
Year Built: 1955
Last Updated: 02/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid on 11 December 1955 by the Reverend F.C. Norman Inwood.
The site of the present church was first developed in the early 1950s and the original building is now the church hall.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.