Ashgrove, QLD - St Finbarr's Catholic
Year Built: 1955
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Address: 202 Waterworks Road, Ashgrove, Queensland, 4060
Traditional Owners: Turrbal people
Last Updated: 12/03/2023
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid on 25 September 1955 by the Most Reverend J. Duhig Archbishop of Brisbane.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1955 -||Rev Daniel Cremin||1967|
The organ is situated in the rear gallery, and was built by Whitehouse Brothers in February 1957 at a cost of £1,348. It has 1 manual, 4 speaking stops, no pedals, tubular-pneumatic action.
A full description can be seen here.