Avoca, VIC - St Kevin's Catholic
Year Built: 1979
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Architect: P. & A. Coutts
Traditional Owners: Dja Dja Wurrung people
Last Updated: 23/01/2023
History and Architecture:
A brick church of 1872 with pointed windows, buttresses, porch and vestry. The current Church was opened on 18 November 1979. It was to be made on red bricks made from Avoca clay. P. & A. Coutts of Horsham were the Architects.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1860 - 1871||Father R. Xavier Fennelly||1882|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. 2003 MHDC