Bannockburn, VIC - St John's Anglican
Address: 23 Byron Street, Bannockburn, Victoria, 3331
Traditional Owners: Wadawurrung people
Last Updated: 23/11/2022
History and Architecture:
On July 13th 1878 tenders were called for the construction of a timber building measuring 25ft by 18ft with wood paling roof. The church was built on gazetted land in Byron Street with the Rev Robert Shackleton as vicar and opened later in 1878.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1878 -||Rev Robert Shackleton|
|2010 -||Rev Liz Buftonl|
|2022 -||Rev Timothy Smith|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Churches of Geelong and District, Vol 2 Pre 1900 Margaret Freewin & Lorraine Phelan