Barham, NSW - St John's Anglican
Year Built: 1956
Address: 27 Niemur Street, Barham, New South Wales, 2732
Traditional Owners: Barapa Barapa people
Last Updated: 25/02/2023
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads, " AMDG This Foundation stone of St John the Evangelist was laid by the Right Reverend the Bishop of Riverena 11th March 1956".
A wall plaque reads, " In Memory of their ministry in this Parish Canon Julius Courteen Stonehouse 1953 - 1985, Archdeacon David Richard Bond 1996 - 2016, Well done good & faithfull servants (Matthew 25:21).
These names are now in the Database and can be searched individually.
|1929 - 1929||Rev Charles Albert Sims||1878||1968|
|1935 - 1937||Rev Maurice Fernley Green||1897||1992|
|1938 - 1939||Rev Reginald Bernard Gray||1898||1986|
|1939 - 1940||Rev Reginald Thomas Fabian||1906||1993|
|1942 - 1946||Rev James Leslie Rodgers||1882||1978|
|1946 - 1949||Rev Bertran Edgar Hancock||1906||1974|
|1953 - 1953||Rev Robert Leonard McKenzie||Asst||1895||1985|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Cable Clerical Index with permission