Benalla, VIC - St Andrew's Presbyterian
Year Built: 1905
Traditional Owners: Yorta Yorta people
Last Updated: 22/03/2023
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid David Maughan Esq on 17 May 1905.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1858 - 1867||Rev John Freeman||1833||1899|
|1911 - 1912||Rev Edward Eustace Farquharson||Curate||1879||1947|
|1914 - 1919||Rev Percy John Thomas Edwards||1851||1940|
|1942 - 1949||Rev Robert Charles Hamilton Crigan||1887||1981|
|2016 -||Rev Stephen McDonald|
The Organ was built in 1914 & rebuilt in 1966 by George Fincham & Sons. It has 2 manuals, 15 speaking stops, 8 couplers, electro-pneumatic action Gt: 22.214.171.124.2. Sw: 126.96.36.199.III.8. Ped: 16.8.5-1/3.4.
A full description and photos can be seen here.
1. Organ Historical Trust of Australia with permission.