Birchip, VIC - St Paul's Anglican (20856)
Year Built: 1988
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads, " To the Glory of God this Anglican church of St Paul the Apostle was consecrated on 2nd October 1988 by the Rt Revd O.S. Heywood M.A. Bishop of Bendigo (Foundations were blessed on 8th November 1987) This building replaces the original which was dedicated 28 July 1896 by th RT Revd H.E. Cooper M.A. Assistant Bishop of Ballarat, Consecrated on on 26th October 1902 by the RT Revd A. Green L.L.D. Bishop of Ballarat , and closed on 27th September 1987."
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
|2020 ? -||Rev Judi Bird|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.