Bondi Junction, NSW - Holy Cross Catholic
Year Built: 1907
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Last Updated: 04/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The original church was built in 1907 and enlarged twice. The present church (AUSTIN MACKAY) was opened in 1940 and is of Art Deco style with Romanesque windows and prominent stained glass depicting the 14 Stations of the Cross. The Foundation stone was laid in 1939.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2010 -||Rev Donald Richardson|