Boorowa, NSW - St John the Evangelist Anglican (10265)
Year Built: 1861
Last Updated: 26/04/2021
History and Architecture:
The Church was established in 1861. Plaque inside gate reads, In Memory of the Soldier Sons of the Church in the Parish, Who gave their lives in The Great War 1914-1918. Their names are inscribed on the Lamp of Remembrance, given by their Comrades.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1838 - 1845||Rev R. Cartwirght|
|1861 - 1862||Rev Robert Hanson Mayne||1828||1901|
|1868 - 1889||Rev Edward Henley Gywnne||1816||1890|
|1889 - 1900||Rev Frederick Richmond||1843||1937|
|1916 - 1918||Rev William Smith Price||1866||1950|
|1928 - 1930||Rev Arthur George Cutts||1871||1931|
|1930 - 1935||Rev Cyril Ashley Wilson||1890||1968|
|1935 - 1950||Rev Herbert Stanley Brown||1888||1975|
|1951 - 1955||Rev Albert Austin Smith||1915||1997|
|1955 - 1961||Rev Edgar Merland Cutcliffe||1896||1982|
|1967 - 1976||Rev Thomas Edward Whiting||1908||1986|
|1976 -||Rev Allan William Bosser||1911||1984|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. The Ryerson Index
2. Cable Clerical Index