Broadford, VIC - Uniting
Year Built: 1957
Previous Denomination: Methodist
Traditional Owners: Taungurung people
Last Updated: 05/01/2021
History and Architecture:
Originally a Methodist church, the Broadford Uniting Church is located next to the Library. Construction of the current building commenced in November of 1956, and the Foundation stone was laid by the President of the Conference, the Rev. Norman Lade MA, BD on 16 February 1957. The dedication of the church took place in September 1957.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1931 - 1934||Rev Shears L.S. Saunders||M|
|1926 - 1929||Rev Harold E. Walsh||M|
|1950 - 1954||Rev Keith B. Leigh||M|
|1954 - 1958||Rev Deryck L. Rowe||M|
|1958 - 1961||Rev John E. Blacker||M|
|1961 -||Rev Donald A. Forrest||M|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.