Bulleen, VIC - Baptist (20056)
Last Updated: 05/01/2021
History and Architecture:
In 1956 the North Balwyn Church under the pastorship of Rev Smith saw the need for a church in the Bulleen area. The first service was a Sunday School service on 24 February 1960 in the home of Mr and Mrs Taylor.
In the following year Church services were commenced in the home of Mr and Mrs Harrison.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1964 - 1966||Rev G Williams|
|1966 - 1972||Rev P G. Jenkin|
|1972 - 1973||Rev T F Keyte||Interim|
|1973 - 1981||Rev R Stevens|
|1981 - 1982||Rev N N Wright||Interim|
|1982 - 1990||Rev A. Dunn|
|1990 - 1991||Rev G Lazenby||Interim|
|1991 - 1996||Rev B McFarlane|
|1997 - 1998||Rev D. Tinsley||Interim|
|1998 - 2003||Rev P. King|
|2004 - 2011||Rev G Lockyer|
|2012 -||Rev B. Roberts|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.