Canungra, QLD - St Luke's Anglican (50581)
Year Built: 1936
Traditional Owners: Wangerriburra people
Architect: Raymond Clare Nowland
Last Updated: 18/09/2022
History and Architecture:
On 18 October 1936 the Church was officially opened and dedicated by Archbishop William Wand. The building was designed by architect Raymond Clare Nowland and the contractor was Gordon Rhodes, supervised by architect Thomas Percy. It was built in the Old English Gothic style using rose cedar.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.