Cardinia, VIC - Pesbyterian (Former)
Year Built: 1915
Address: 2400 Ballarto Road , Cardinia, Victoria, 3978
Architect: James Irwin
Traditional Owners: Bunurong/Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri people
Last Updated: 17/03/2023
History and Architecture:
Mr Walter Duff donated the land for the church and he and his wife organised garden parties to start a building fund. James Irwin of Ararat was the architect and the builder was a Mr Caulsen, costing £450 to build.
A Foundation stone reads, "This stone was laid to the Glory of God by Walter Duff Esq J.P. on the 23rd of October 1915. Minister Rev F. Butchers". The Church was sold in 2021.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1915 -||Rev F. Butchers|
|2021 -||Rev Peter Roberts|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.