Carlingford, NSW - Baptist
Traditional Owners: Burramattagal people
Last Updated: 17/10/2023
History and Architecture:
Two blocks of land at the corner or Alamein Ave and Pennant Hills Rd were purchased in 1957. In June the following year, the North Carlingford Baptist Church Fellowship was formed. Meetings were held in the Progress Hall in West Epping, at Yallambi on Pennant Hills Rd and at other homes around the district. Sunday School commenced in tents erected on the land and an army hut was transported to the site from Ingleburn. On the 7th of September 1958, a new church building was opened with 28 foundation members.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|Rev Howard Bennett
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Church website.