Carnegie, VIC - Presbyterian (Former)
Year Built: 1938
Architect: H.H. and F.B. Kemp
Last Updated: 17/03/2023
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads, " To the Glory of God this stone was laid by the Moderator The Right Rev F.W. Bolland M.C.M.A. 5th March 1938 Rev S.A. Vertigan Minister. Architects H.H. and F.B. Kemp. Builder Norman Miller".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1938 -||Rev S. A. Vertigan|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.