Caulfield, VIC - Church of Christ
Denomination: Church of Christ
Traditional Owners: Bunurong people
Last Updated: 14/07/2023
History and Architecture:
The first meeting of the Church was held on 12th of May 1920, when the Church constituted 37 members. A Foundation stone reads, " Church of Christ To the Glory of God and the salvation of Man. Sep 2nd 1962"
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1920 - 1923||Rev A. L. Haddon|
|1923 - 1927||Rev Chas Schwab|
|1927 - 1929||Rev Geo C. Tease|
|1929 - 1935||Rev F. A. Youens|
|1935 - 1945||Rev H. M. Clipstone|
|1945 - 1947||Rev R. L. Williams|
|1947 - 1952||Rev W. W. Saunders|
|1952 - 1958||Rev E. J. Miles|
|1958 - 1962||Rev R. C. Dixon|
|1963 - 1970||Rev F. A. Youens|
|1970 -||Rev K Berston|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Fifty Years at Bambra Road Caulfield Church of Christ Golden Jubilee May 1920 - May 1970. LTP 286.69451 S08F