Clayfield, QLD - St Mark's Anglican
Year Built: 1960
Traditional Owners: Turrbal people
Last Updated: 24/08/2022
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads, " To the Greater Glory of God the War Memorial Church of Saint Mark the Evangelist. This stone was set and blessed by John Coadjutor Bishop of Brisbane on the twentieth day of October 1960. Rev CJE Hogan Rector."
A plaque reads, " A.M.D.G. The War Memorial Church of St Mark the Evangelist was consecrated by John Coadjutor Bishop of Brisbane on Sunday 26th of April 1970. C.J. E. Hogan Rector".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1960 -||Rector Charles Joseph E. Hogan||1901||1974|
|2019 -||Rev Canon Nicki Colledge|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.