Clifton Hill, VIC - St Luke's Hungarian Reformed Church
Year Built: 1870
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri people
Last Updated: 04/05/2022
History and Architecture:
Formerly a Church of England church built in1879. It was sold to the Hungarian Reformed church in 1979. The original foundation stone was laid on 21 December 1870.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.