Colebrook, TAS - St James of Jerusalem Anglican (8130)
Year Built: 1884
Last Updated: 15/05/2021
History and Architecture:
Services were first held in the old probation church of 1835. The plans of this church were given to the Diocesan Registry in 1921 by the Public Works and are now in the State Archives.
In 1882 the foundation stone of the church was laid and in March 1884 the new stone church costing £800 was consecrated.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1867 - 1868||Rev Henry White Adams||1840||1902|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. The Anglican Church in Tasmania, A Diocesan history to mark the Sesquicentenary 1992 by Geoffrey Stephens