Cooma, NSW - St Andrew's Uniting
Year Built: 1880
Previous Denomination: Presbyterian
Last Updated: 12/04/2022
History and Architecture:
The Church was opened in 1882 as a Presbyterian Church. The west wall includes a beautiful stained glass window, and other features include a timber pulpit, choir, and a 623 pound bell. In 1997 the tower clock was replaced and flood lighting of the stained glass window was fitted.
A plaque reads, "To the Glory of God this plaque was unveiled by the President of the Uniting Church Rev Winston D. O'Reilly CBE MA MEd Dip Soc MACE on the Centenary of the laying of the Foundation stone of St Andrew's Cooma 1st March 1980".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|Rev Noel Williams
A single manual pipe organ was installed in 1967.