Cowra, NSW - St Raphel's Catholic (10244)
Year Built: 1875
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Last Updated: 05/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The first St Raphael's was built along Gothic lines and opened in 1861. Built entirely of stone it was dedicated by Archbishop Polding in 1865. It was replaced by a new church in 1875.
The current and third church had its foundation stone laid in 1938 with the stone of the second church forming the foundation of the third church.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.