Cowra, NSW - Uniting (10249)
Year Built: 1887
Previous Denomination: Methodist
Last Updated: 05/01/2021
History and Architecture:
Formerly a Methodist church it was erected at Brundah Creek in 1887 and moved to its current site in 1916. Closed for regular services in 1969 it now forms part of the Uniting Church.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.