Crystal Brook, SA - Uniting (30225)
Year Built: 1912
Last Updated: 03/01/2021
History and Architecture:
Several foundation stones appear to have been laid on 6 June 1912. They include one by Si Day H Bosanquet Governor of South Australia. The others include one by Mr J.C. Symons, Mr F.J Johnson and Reverend Henry Howard.
The adjacent Hall was opened in 1967.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.