Deepdene, VIC - Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic (20952)
Year Built: 1955
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Last Updated: 02/07/2021
History and Architecture:
The first building, on the Whitehorse Rd site, which is now part of the school, was used by the parish as both a church and school. The foundation stone of the first church was blessed by Archbishop Mannix on 26 November 1922.
The construction of the current church began in the 1950s, when Fr Godwin was the parish priest. It was completed in 1955.
For a complete history click here.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1922 -||Father T B Walsh|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.