Delamere, SA - St James Anglican (30277)
Year Built: 1870
Last Updated: 03/01/2021
History and Architecture:
Constructed in a local basalt-like stone with cut sandstone dressings to windows and quoins. Foundation stone was laid 19 September 1870 by Archbishop Bussel. It was dedicated and opened by Bishop Augustus Short, attended by the Governor of the State. The floor is well tiled, the font is from St Peter's, Britford and is over 200 years old.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.