East Malvern, VIC - Ewing Memorial Uniting
Year Built: 1910
Architect: H.W. and F.B. Tompkins
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri people
Last Updated: 22/04/2023
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid on 30 July 1910 by the Honourable John Mark Davies M.L.C. The Builder was T Stabb and the Architect was H.W. and F.B. Tompkins.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2011 -||Rev Gregory D Crowe|
The Organ was built in 1921 & rebuilt in 1955 by George Fincham & Sons. It has 2m, 17spst, 7c, elpn. Gt: 220.127.116.11.4.2. Sw: 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124. Ped: 16.16.8.
1. Organ Historical Trust of Australia with permission.