Eltham, VIC - Presbyterian
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri people
Last Updated: 28/05/2022
History and Architecture:
The site of the Church was purchased in 1958 by the Presbyterian Church of Victoria. Services began in April 1958 in a nearby home. For more information visit the church website here.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1959 -||Rev Roy Merritt||Locum|
|1996 -||Rev Don Elliott|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.