Emerald, QLD - St Patrick's Catholic
Year Built: 1983
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Traditional Owners: Gayiri people
Last Updated: 13/06/2022
History and Architecture:
The Catholic Press of 27th February 1913 records,
The new Catholic Emerald Church which was dedicated by Coadjutor Archbishop of Brisbanon Sunday February 16 was opened free of debt. The collection for the day totalled £270, but promises of donations will bring the amount to £300. The Church is lighted with Quirk's air gas. The Rev Father Walsh, Parish priest, donated V25 adding V100 to the fund.
A plaque reads, " St Patrick's Church blessed and opened by Most Rev B.J. Wallace D.D. Bishop of Rockhampton on 17th July 1983 - P. Cramb P.P.".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1913 -||Father Walsh|
|1983 -||Father P. Cramb|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. The Catholic Press of 27th February 1913