Forbes, NSW - St John's Lutheran
Year Built: 1954
Last Updated: 07/08/2023
History and Architecture:
The first services in the Forbes area were held at Bareenong. In 1931 it was canvassed to move services to Forbes. The first services were held in the CWA Hall. The foundation stone was laid on 5 August 1934 vy Pastor W Lehmann.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1899 - 1913||Pastor G. Simpfendorfer||ELSA|
|1913 -||Pastor Fiedler||ELSA|
|1911 - 1912||Pastor Hauesler||ELSA|
|1913 - 1913||Pastor Graebner||ELSA|
|1906 - 1919||Pastor G. Backen||ELSA|
|1952 - 1954||Pastor J. Pietsch||ELSA|
|1954 - 1958||Pastor R. A. Schmaal||ELSA|
|1959 - 1963||Pastor B. G. Klien||ELSA|
|1964 - 1968||Pastor A. Lock||ELSA|
|1969 - 1972||Pastor K. Herrmann||LCA|
|1972 - 1976||Pastor G. Venz||LCA|
|1977 - 1982||Pastor C. Georg||LCA|
|1983 - 1988||Pastor T. W. Kowald||LCA|
|1989 - 1994||Pastor N. C. Schmocker||LCA|
|1994 -||Pastor K P. Pfitzner||LCA|
|2012 -||Rev Robert Hanmann||LCA|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
The Lutheran Church of Forbes. 1934 - 1994 The 60th Anniversary of ST Johns Lutheran Church