Forbes, NSW - St Lawrence O'Toole Catholic
Year Built: 1880
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Architect: Edward Gell
Last Updated: 07/09/2022
History and Architecture:
There were two church buildings erected before the current one. The first was located in Camp street and the second was in Harold Street.
Of Gothic Revival style the church was erected in 1880. The Architect was Edward Gell. A sanctuary was added in 1905 and a gallery in 1923.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1958 -||Father P. Murray||Asst|
|1966 -||Father W. Moroney||Asst|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.