George Town, TAS - St Andrew's Uniting (8038)
Year Built: 1958
Previous Denomination: Presbyterian
Last Updated: 10/02/2021
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads," To the Glory of God this stone was laid by Right Reverend Allan Martin Moderator of the Presbyterian Church of Tasmania 22nd June 1958".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1943 -||Rev Kenzie||Locum|
|1953 -||Rev Auldist||Locum|
|2020 -||Rev B Osbourne|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.