Greensborough, VIC - Calvery Lutheran
Year Built: 1978
Address: 1 Oldstead Road, Greensborough, Victoria, 3088
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri Woi-Wurrung people
Last Updated: 01/05/2023
History and Architecture:
The original church was in Briar Hill from 1954 to 1969 and then Montmorency from 1970 to 1977. By the end of 1973, one acre of land had been purchased in Greensborough. Towards the end of 1974, a congregational member purchased a further 3½ acres on the corner of Diamond Creek and Oldstead Roads.
A foundation stone dated 29 October 1978 sits on the wall of the current church. The current church was opened in 2006 and its foundation stone was laid on 19 February of that year.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1975 -||Pastor P A. Zweck||LCA||2012|
|1975 - 1981||Pastor E. W. Koch||LCA|
|1981 - 1983||Pastor H Pech||LCA|
|1983 - 1992||Pastor G N Zweck||LCA|
|1994 -||Pastor S. J. Pietsch||LCA|
|2010 -||Pastor Bret Kennett||LCA|
|2014 -||Pastor Tim Stringer||LCA|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.