Gundaroo, NSW - St Mark's Anglican (10133)
Year Built: 1874
Last Updated: 07/06/2021
History and Architecture:
The Church uses the former Court of Petty Sessions built in 1874.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1845 -||Rev Charles Ferdinand Brigstocke||1808||1859|
|1886 -||Rev Osborne Campbell Drummond||1857||1917|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.