Guyra, NSW - St Columba's Presbyterian
Year Built: 1926
Traditional Owners: Gumbaynggirr people
Last Updated: 30/05/2022
History and Architecture:
The Architects of the current Church were Powers, Adams and Munnings. The Builder was F. Mott.
A Foundation stone reads, " To the Glory of God this stone was laid by Mrs Marjory Jackson 31st March 1926 - Rev E Norman McKie B.A. Minister". A Foundation stone on the chruch halls reads, " To the Glory of God in Memory of Rev E. Norman McKie B.A. who was Minister of this Charge from 1912 - 1948 - This stone was laid by Mr Thomas Youngman Session Clerk Since 1909 - 20-3-54".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1912 - 1948||Rev E Norman McKie|
|2022 -||Rev Andrew Campbell|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.