Hurstbridge, VIC - Uniting
Year Built: 1925
Previous Denomination: Methodist
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri Woi-wurrung people
Last Updated: 28/05/2022
History and Architecture:
The Diamond Creek Methodist Mission commenced services in a hall in Hurstbridge around 1912. The Church was built in 1925 with a vestry added in 1949. In 1985 the church hall was transported from Plenty to the Hurstbridge site to create the current complex. The Church is Heritage listed.
Walls are of timber stud construction, weatherboard clad. Roofs gabled with eaves, corrugated iron clad.*
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1974 - 1984||Rev C. Chapman|
|1985 -||Rev J. Torris|
|1986 - 1993||Rev W. Lowrey|
|1994 - 2002||Rev G. Joyce|
|2003 - 2008||Rev B. Wood|
|2008 - 2009||Rev S. Bannon|
|2009 -||Rev Loni Vaitohi|
|2016 -||Rev Dr Fiona Hill|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
Nillumbik Shire Heritage Database 2014