Kadina, SA - Sacred Heart Catholic (30235)
Year Built: 1936
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Last Updated: 03/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Church was built in 1936 to replace the earlier Church, now used as a hall. The Church is built from stone taken from the Mine Powerhouse and has the pews from the original church within its pseudo Gothic interior.
The Foundation stone of this church was laid on 13 October 1936 by the Most Reverend Andrew Killian D.D. Archbishop of Adelaide.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.