Kalbar, QLD - Uniting (50130)
Previous Denomination: Methodist
Last Updated: 03/04/2021
History and Architecture:
This church replaced an earlier one built near the old Methodist Cemetery. It was originally the Primitive Methodist Church in Boonah. In 1908 it was moved to Kalbar and after being totally renovated it was opened on 5 July 1908 as the Methodist Church. This church became the Uniting Church in 1977 and closed on Sunday 3 April 2016.
The vestry was added in 1981.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1915 - 1917||Rev George E Holland||M|
|1918 - 1920||Rev Francis Chowns||M|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
John Huth photo 2016
1. Methodist Church of Australasia Ministerial Index