Kapunda, SA - St Roses Catholic (30219)
Year Built: 1938
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Traditional Owners: Peramangk people
Architect: Edmund W Wright
Last Updated: 16/01/2023
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid on 6 February 1938 by the Most Reverend Andrew Killian D.D. Archbishop of Adelaide. The Architect was Edmund Wright. The Church was rebuilt in 1938 to designs by Herbert Jory.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1864 - 1869||Father Frederick Byrne|
|1883 - 1897||Father Frederick Bryne|
|2011 -||Rev John Shanah|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Index to Priests A-Z to 1900 - Rev Fr TJ Linane