Korong Vale, VIC - Uniting
Year Built: 1868
Traditional Owners: Dja Dja Wurrung people
Last Updated: 10/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid in 1868. The Church is a Gothic Revival structure built of locally quarried sandstone. It has lancet windows with a chancel added in 1909.
The design is that believed to be of the Rev. William Hall. Mr Samuel and Mrs Rinder donated a new hall to the Church in memory of their daughter.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
Photo David Young