Lavington, NSW - Salvation Army
Denomination: Salvation Army
Address: 325 Union Road, Lavington, New South Wales, 2641
Last Updated: 27/02/2023
History and Architecture:
Early meetings of the Corps were held in the old Ballroom in Townsend Street. The Citadel was opened in June 1977 by Commissioner L Pindred, DC Major and Mrs E Maxwell and CO Captain and Mrs K Middleton.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1960 - 1963||Captain L Whan|
|1963 - 1964||Captain A. Kilpatrick|
|1964 - 1966||Brigadier H. S. James|
|1966 - 1968||Lieutenant A. Price|
|1968 - 1970||Lieutenant V. Bailey|
|1970 - 1971||Captain R. Cotterill|
|1971 - 1973||Captain N. Lane|
|1973 - 1974||Lieutenant R. Quilty|
|1974 - 1975||Cadet Joan Angus|
|1975 - 1976||Cadet Ruth Walker|
|1976 - 1977||Cadet Isobel Dovey|
|1977 - 1979||Captain Middleton|
|1979 - 1984||Captain E Ruse|
|1984 -||Captain B. Grainger|
|2020 -||Major Irene & Phillip Pleffer|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
The Salvation Army Centenary 1885 - 1985