Leeton, NSW - St Andrew's Presbyterian
Year Built: 1957
Last Updated: 05/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid on 29 September 1957 by the Right Reverend E.H. Vines Moderator of the General Assembly of NSW.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2019 -||Rev David Hawken|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.